Central Bank Independence and the Lessons for Transition Economies from Developed and Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanybek Nur-tegin, 2007. "Do Transition Economies and Developing Countries Have Similar Destinies?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(3), pages 327-342, September.
- repec:mes:eaeuec:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:197-235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Akira Uegaki, 2017.
"Central Bank Independence and Inflation in Transition Economies: A Comparative Meta-Analysis with Developed and Developing Economies,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(3), pages 197-235, May.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Uegaki, Akira, 2015. "Central Bank Independence and Inflation in Transition Economies: A Comparative Meta-Analysis with Developed and Developing Economies," RRC Working Paper Series 55, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Feist, Holger, 2001. "The Enlargement of the European Union and the Redistribution of Seigniorage Wealth," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 533-546.
- Holger Feist, 2001. "The Enlargement of the European Union and the Redistribution of Seigniorage Wealth," CESifo Working Paper Series 408, CESifo Group Munich.
- Feist, Holger, 2001. "The Enlargement of the European Union and the Redistribution of Seigniorage Wealth," Discussion Papers in Economics 16, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Wagner, 2007. "Information and Uncertainty in the Theory of Monetary Policy," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2007/1 edited by Morten Balling.
- Helmut Wagner, 2005. "Globalization and financial instability: Challenges for exchange rate and monetary policy," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(7), pages 616-638, July.
- Helmut Wagner, 2001. "Implications of Globalization for Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 01/184, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:41:y:1999:i:4:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.