Trade Possibilities and Structure of Foreign Trade: The Case of Hungary and Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paas, Tiiu, 2002. "Gravity approach for exploring Baltic Sea regional integration in the field of international trade," HWWA Discussion Papers 180, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Isabel Proença & Maria Fontoura & Enrique Martínez-Galán, 2008. "Trade in the enlarged European Union: a new approach on trade potential," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 7(3), pages 205-224, December.
- Chaponniere, Jean-Raphael & Cling, Jean-Pierre & Zhou, Bin, 2008. "Vietnam Following in China?s Footsteps: The Third Wave of Emerging Asian Economies," WIDER Working Paper Series 084, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Enrique Martínez-Galán & Maria-Paula Fontoura & Isabel Proença, 2005.
"Trade Potential In An Enlarged European Union: A Recent Approach,"
- Maria Paula Fontoura & Enrique Martínez-Galán & Isabel Proença, 2006. "Trade Potential in an Enlarged European Union: A Recent Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:38:y:1996:i:2:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.