Métodos de imputación para el tratamiento de datos faltantes: aplicación mediante R/Splus = Imputation methods to handle the problem of missing data: an application using R/Splus
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yves G. Berger & J. N. K. Rao, 2006. "Adjusted jackknife for imputation under unequal probability sampling without replacement," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 531-547.
- Yves G. Berger & Chris J. Skinner, 2003. "Variance estimation for a low income proportion," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 52(4), pages 457-468.
More about this item
Keywordsinformación auxiliar; encuesta; probabilidades de inclusión; mecanismo de respuesta; auxiliary information; survey; inclusion probabilities; response mechanism;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:rmcpee:v:7:y:2009:i:1:p:3-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmupoes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.