The Identity of Paratopie in Max Blecher’ s Novels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chudik, Alexander & Straub, Roland, 2010.
"Size, openness, and macroeconomic interdependence,"
Working Paper Series
1172, European Central Bank.
- Alexander Chudik & Roland Straub, 2011. "Size, openness, and macroeconomic interdependence," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 103, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Stéphane Dées & Nico Zorell, 2012.
"Business Cycle Synchronisation: Disentangling Trade and Financial Linkages,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, pages 623-643.
- Dées, Stéphane & Zorell, Nico, 2011. "Business cycle synchronisation: disentangling trade and financial linkages," Working Paper Series 1322, European Central Bank.
- Matthieu Bussière & Jarko Fidrmuc & Bernd Schnatz, 2005.
"Trade Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Lessons from a Gravity Model,"
105, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Schnatz, Bernd & Bussière, Matthieu & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2005. "Trade integration of Central and Eastern European countries: lessons from a gravity model," Working Paper Series 545, European Central Bank.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ramune Rimgailaite, 2011.
"The quality and variety of exports from the new EU member states,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(4), pages 723-747, October.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ramune Rimgailaite, 2010. "The Quality and Variety of Exports from New EU Member States: Evidence from Very Disaggregated Data," Working Papers 2010/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Christian Schitter & Maria Silgoner & Katharina Steiner & Julia Wörz, 2012.
"Fishing in the same pool: Export strengths and competitiveness of China and CESEE at the EU-15 Market,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Wörz, Julia & Silgoner, Maria & Steiner, Katharina & Schitter, Christian, 2013. "Fishing in the same pool? export strengths and competitiveness of China and CESEE in the EU-15 Market," Working Paper Series 1559, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-searching; Paratopie; Literary spaces;
- Z - Other Special Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xiv:y:2014:i:3:p:228-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.