Emerging Markets - “the Engine” of World Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2013. "The mutating euro area crisis: is the balance between "sceptics" and "advocates" shifting?," Occasional Paper Series 144, European Central Bank.
- Nickel, Christiane & Rother, Philipp & Zimmermann, Lilli, 2010. "Major public debt reductions: Lessons from the past, lessons for the future," Working Paper Series 1241, European Central Bank.
- William A. Allen & Richhild Moessner, 2013.
"The Liquidity Consequences of the Euro Area Sovereign Debt Crisis,"
World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 14(1), pages 103-126, January.
- William A Allen & Richhild Moessner, 2012. "The liquidity consequences of the euro area sovereign debt crisis," BIS Working Papers 390, Bank for International Settlements.
- Michael Davies & Tim Ng, 2011. "The rise of sovereign credit risk: implications for financial stability," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Kilponen, Juha & Laakkonen, Helinä & Vilmunen, Jouko, 2012. "Sovereign risk, European crisis resolution policies and bond yields," Research Discussion Papers 22/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "The Ten Roots of the Euro Crisis," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(4), pages 03-04, December.
- Gustavo Adler, 2012. "Intertwined Sovereign and Bank Solvencies in a Model of Self-Fulfilling Crisis," IMF Working Papers 12/178, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Olivier Jeanne, 2012. "Global safe assets," BIS Working Papers 399, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsemerging markets; world economy; development; growth;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xii:y:2012:i:1:p:595-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .