Trade Policy Options for Chile: The Importance of Market Access
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2014. "Trade Policy Options for Chile: The Importance of Market Access," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 14, pages 329-359 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Maryla Maliszewska & Israel Osorio-Rodarte & David G. Tarr & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2016. "Poverty and Shared Prosperity Implications of Reducing Trade Costs Through Deep Integration in Eastern and Southern Africa," Working Papers 2016-07, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2014.
"Trade liberalization, poverty and efficient equity,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 11, pages 255-286
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2003. "Trade liberalization, poverty and efficient equity," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 97-128, June.
- Harrison Glenn & Rutherford Thomas & Tarr David, "undated". "Trade Liberalization, Poverty and Efficient Equity," EcoMod2002 330800032, EcoMod.
- Silvia Laens & María Inés Terra, 2005. "MERCOSUR: Asymmetries and Strengthening of the Customs Union: Options for the Common External Tariff," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2923, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Roman Keeney & Maros Ivanic & L. Alan Winters, 2007.
"Distributional effects of WTO agricultural reforms in rich and poor countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 289-337, April.
- Hertel, Thomas & Keeney, Roman & Ivanic, Maros & Winters, Alan, 2006. "Distributional Effects of WTO Agricultural Reforms in Rich and Poor Countries," GTAP Working Papers 2185, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Keeney, Roman & Ivanic, Maros & Winters, L. Alan, 2006. "Distributional effects of WTO agricultural reforms in rich and poor countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4060, The World Bank.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David, 2015.
"What determines whether preferential liberalization of barriers against foreign investors in services are beneficial or immizerising: Application to the case of Kenya,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-134.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David, 2015. "What determines whether preferential liberalization of barriers against foreign investors in services are beneficial or immizerising: Application to the case of Kenya," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-47, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Patrick Messerlin & Erik Van Der Marel, 2009.
"'Leading with Services': The Dynamics of Transatlantic Negotiations in Services,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
- Messerlin, Patrick & van der Marel, Erik, 2009. ""Leading with services": the dynamics of transatlantic negotiations in services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38995, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patrick Messerlin & Erik Van Der Marel, 2009. "'Leading with Services': The Dynamics of Transatlantic Negotiations in Services," Working Papers hal-01073751, HAL.
- Cristián Mardones Poblete, 2010. "Evaluando Reformas Tributarias en Chile con un Modelo CGE," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 37(2 Year 20), pages 243-284, December.
- World Bank, 2005. "Global Economic Prospects 2005 : Trade, Regionalism and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14783.
- Antonio Gómez Gómez-Plana & Pedro Pascual Arzoz, 2011. "Fraude fiscal e IVA en España: incidencia en un modelo de equilibrio general," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 199(4), pages 9-52, December.
- Edward J. Balistreri & David G. Tarr & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2015. "Deep Integration in Eastern and Southern Africa: What are the Stakes?," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 24(5), pages 677-706.
- Rutherford, Thomas & Tarr, David, 2008. "Regional household and poverty effects of Russia's accession to the world trade organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4570, The World Bank.
- Chauffour, Jean-Pierre & Maur, Jean-Christophe, 2010. "Beyond market access : the new normal of preferential trade agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5454, The World Bank.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balistreri,Edward Jay & Maliszewska,Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Tarr,David & Yonezawa,Hidemichi, 2016. "Poverty and shared prosperity implications of deep integration in Eastern and Southern Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7660, The World Bank.
- Kamil Yilmaz, 2010. "Taking Stock: The Customs Union between Turkey and the EU Fifteen Years Later," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1023, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2017.
"Rules Of Thumb For Evaluating Preferential Trading Arrangements: Evidence From Cge Assessments,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 7, pages 145-153
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Glenn W Harrison & Thomas F Rutherford & David G Tarr, 2003. "Rules of Thumb for Evaluating Preferential Trading Arrangement: Evidence from CGE Assessments," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 40(121), pages 460-468.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & Tarr,David, 2003. "Rules of thumb for evaluating preferential trading arrangements : evidence from computable general equilibrium assessments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3149, The World Bank.
- Luca David Opromolla & Alfonso Irarrazabal, 2005. "Trade Reforms in a Global Competition Model: the Case of Chile," International Trade 0508007, EconWPA.
- Bernard Hoekman & Jesper Jensen & David Tarr, 2013. "A Vision for Ukraine in the World Economy. Defining a Trade Policy Strategy that Leverages Global Opportunities," RSCAS Working Papers PP 2013/25, European University Institute.
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2010. "Regional trade policy options for Tanzania : the importance of services commitments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5481, The World Bank.
- Braymen, Charles B., 2011. "Sectoral structure, heterogeneous plants, and international trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1967-1976, July.
- Hernandez, Gustavo Adolfo & Light, Miles & Rutherford, Thomas, 2002. "A dynamic general equilibrium model for tax policy analysis in Colombia," MPRA Paper 28435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:16:y:2002:i:1:p:49-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.