A Measure of Stock Market Integration for Developed and Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Korajczyk, Robert A., 1995. "A measure of stock market integration for developed and emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1482, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Chamberlain & Michael Rothschild, 1981. "Arbitrage and Mean-Variance Analysis on Large Asset Markets," NBER Technical Working Papers 0015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Errunza, Vihang R. & Losq, Etienne, 1985. "The behavior of stock prices on LDC markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 561-575, December.
- Ross, Stephen A., 1976.
"The arbitrage theory of capital asset pricing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 341-360, December.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Connor, Gregory & Korajczyk, Robert A, 1993. " A Test for the Number of Factors in an Approximate Factor Model," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1263-1291, September.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. "Predictable Risk and Returns in Emerging Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 773-816.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. " Time-Varying World Market Integration," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 403-444, June.
- Bonser-Neal, Catherine, et al, 1990. " International Investment Restrictions and Closed-End Country Fund Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 523-547, June.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Levine, Ross, 1996.
"Stock Market Development and Financial Intermediaries: Stylized Facts,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 291-321, May.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 1995. "Stock market development and financial intermediaries : stylized facts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1462, The World Bank.
- Bekaert, Geert, 1995. "Market Integration and Investment Barriers in Emerging Equity Markets," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(1), pages 75-107, January.
- Bailey, Warren & Jagtiani, Julapa, 1994. "Foreign ownership restrictions and stock prices in the Thai capital market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 57-87, August.
- Levine, Ross, 1989.
"An International Arbitrage Pricing Model with PPP Deviations,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(4), pages 587-599, October.
- Ross Levine, 1986. "An international arbitrage pricing model with PPP deviations," International Finance Discussion Papers 294, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hietala, Pekka T, 1989. " Asset Pricing in Partially Segmented Markets: Evidence from the Finnish Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 697-718, July.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Huberman, Gur, 1982. "A simple approach to arbitrage pricing theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 183-191, October.
- Gregory Connor and Robert Korajczyk., 1987. "An Intertemporal Equilibrium Beta Pricing Model," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 176, University of California at Berkeley.
- Connor, Gregory, 1984. "A unified beta pricing theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 13-31, October.
- Cumby, Robert E., 1990. "Consumption risk and international equity returns: some empirical evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 182-192, June.
- Chuppe, Terry M. & Atkin, Michael, 1992. "Regulation of securities markets : some recent trends and their implications for emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 829, The World Bank.
- Claessens, Stijn & Dasgupta, Susmita & Glen, Jack, 1995. "The cross-section of stock returns : evidence from emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1505, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:10:y:1996:i:2:p:267-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.