Academy—industry links in Brazil: evidence about channels and benefits for firms and researchers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenda Kruss, 2012. "Channels of interaction in health biotechnology networks in South Africa: who benefits and how?," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 204-220.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9544-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank, Alejandro Germán & Cortimiglia, Marcelo Nogueira & Ribeiro, José Luis Duarte & Oliveira, Lindomar Subtil de, 2016. "The effect of innovation activities on innovation outputs in the Brazilian industry: Market-orientation vs. technology-acquisition strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 577-592.
- Gabriela Dutrénit & Carla De Fuentes & Arturo Torres, 2010. "Diferencias en la efectividad de los canales de interacción sobre los beneficios obtenidos por investigadores y empresas en México," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2710, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Renato Garcia & Veneziano Araujo & Suelene Mascarini & Emerson Santos, 2011. "University-industry linkages and the role of the geographical proximity," ERSA conference papers ersa11p581, European Regional Science Association.
- Chaves, Catari Vilela & Carvalho, Soraia Schultz Martins & Silva, Leandro Alves & Teixeira, Tânia Cristina & Bernardes, Patrícia, 2012. "The point of view of firms in Minas Gerais about the contribution of universities and research institutes to R&D activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1683-1695.
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1351-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:scippl:v:37:y:2010:i:7:p:485-498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.