Editor's Choice … and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:211-225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guanhao Feng & Jingyu He & Nicholas G. Polson, 2018. "Deep Learning for Predicting Asset Returns," Papers 1804.09314, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Pierre Bajgrowicz & Olivier Scaillet & Adrien Treccani, 2016. "Jumps in High-Frequency Data: Spurious Detections, Dynamics, and News," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(8), pages 2198-2217, August.
- Cantillo, Miguel, 2017. "A Reconsideration of the Equity Premium Puzzle," MPRA Paper 79357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:econom:v:201:y:2017:i:1:p:19-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suresh Nallareddy & Maria Ogneva, 0. "Accrual quality, skill, and the cross-section of mutual fund returns," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-40.
- Jacobs, Heiko, 2016. "Market maturity and mispricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 270-287.
- Lai, Wan-Ni, 2016. "Do academic investment insights benefit society?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 172-176.
- Marie Briere & Ariane Szafarz, 2017. "Factor Investing: The Rocky Road from Long-Only to Long-Short," Working Papers CEB 17-013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Han, Yufeng & Zhou, Guofu & Zhu, Yingzi, 2016. "A trend factor: Any economic gains from using information over investment horizons?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 352-375.
- repec:eee:finana:v:56:y:2018:i:c:p:264-280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frömmel, Michael & Lampaert, Kevin, 2016. "Does frequency matter for intraday technical trading?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 177-183.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Taylor, Mark P. & Wang, Zigan, 2016. "Technical trading: Is it still beating the foreign exchange market?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 188-208.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:43-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ememar:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9389-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Jae H., 2017.
"Stock returns and investors' mood: Good day sunshine or spurious correlation?,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 94-103.
- Kim, Jae, 2016. "Stock Returns and Investors’ Mood: Good Day Sunshine or Spurious Correlation?," MPRA Paper 70692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:5:y:2018:i:c:p:137-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:126:y:2017:i:3:p:471-489 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anton Astakhov & Tomas Havranek & Jiri Novak, 2017. "Firm Size and Stock Returns: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2017/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2017.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:97-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:127:y:2018:i:2:p:325-341 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:128:y:2018:i:1:p:125-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashraf, Dawood & Felixson, Karl & Khawaja, Mohsin & Hussain, Syed Mujahid, 2017. "Do constraints on financial and operating leverage affect the performance of Islamic equity portfolios?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 171-182.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:29:y:2016:i:1:p:5-68.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.