Fiduciary Duties and Equity-debtholder Conflicts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bo Becker & Per Strömberg, 2011. "Fiduciary Duties and Equity-Debtholder Conflicts," NBER Working Papers 17661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bo Becker & Per Strömberg, 2009. "Fiduciary Duties and Equity-Debtholder Conflicts," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-070, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dain C. Donelson & Christopher G. Yust, 2014. "Litigation Risk and Agency Costs: Evidence from Nevada Corporate Law," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(3), pages 747-780.
- Woon Sau Leung & Wei Song & Jie Chen, 2018. "Does Bank Stakeholder Orientation Enhance Financial Stability? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 2018-14, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Hutchinson, Marion & Seamer, Michael & Chapple, Larelle (Ellie), 2015. "Institutional Investors, Risk/Performance and Corporate Governance," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 31-52.
- Yaniv Grinstein & Stefano Rossi, 2016. "Good Monitoring, Bad Monitoring," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 20(5), pages 1719-1768.
- Couwenberg, Oscar & Lubben, Stephen J., 2013. "Solving creditor problems in the twilight zone: Superfluous law and inadequate private solutions," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 61-76.
- Gormley, Todd A. & Matsa, David A., 2016. "Playing it safe? Managerial preferences, risk, and agency conflicts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 431-455.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:46-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Suman & Humphery-Jenner, Mark, 2016. "Directors’ duties of care and the value of auditing," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 1-14.
- Ferreira, Daniel & Ferreira, Miguel & Mariano, Beatriz, 2017. "Creditor Control Rights and Board Independence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11870, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Colonnello, Stefano & Herpfer, Christoph, 2016. "Do courts matter for firm value? Evidence from the U.S. court system," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Feldhütter, Peter & Hotchkiss, Edith & Karakaş, Oğuzhan, 2016. "The value of creditor control in corporate bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 1-27.
- Favara, Giovanni & Morellec, Erwan & Schroth, Enrique & Valta, Philip, 2017. "Debt enforcement, investment, and risk taking across countries," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 22-41.
- Bereskin, Frederick L. & Cicero, David C., 2013. "CEO compensation contagion: Evidence from an exogenous shock," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 477-493.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:318-332 is not listed on IDEAS
- García Lara, Juan Manuel & García Osma, Beatriz & Penalva, Fernando, 2016. "Accounting conservatism and firm investment efficiency," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 221-238.
- Chu, Yongqiang, 2016. "Debt renegotiation and debt overhang: Evidence from lender mergers," MPRA Paper 72403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:25:y:2012:i:6:p:1931-1969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .