When Do Banks Listen to Their Analysts? Evidence from Mergers and Acquisitions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Charitou & Irene Karamanou, 2020. "Sleeping with the enemy: should investment banks be allowed to engage in prop trading?," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 513-557, June.
- John R. Busenbark & Donald Lange & S. Trevis Certo, 2017. "Foreshadowing as Impression Management: Illuminating the Path for Security Analysts," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(12), pages 2486-2507, December.
- Hassan Tehranian & Mengxing Zhao & Julie L. Zhu, 2014. "Can Analysts Analyze Mergers?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(4), pages 959-979, April.
- Falko Fecht & Andreas Hackethal & Yigitcan Karabulut, 2018.
"Is Proprietary Trading Detrimental to Retail Investors?,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 73(3), pages 1323-1361, June.
- Fecht, Falko & Hackethal, Andreas & Karabulut, Yigitcan, 2013. "Is proprietary trading detrimental to retail investors?," Discussion Papers 42/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Yao-Min Chiang & Michelle Lowry & Yiming Qian, 2019. "The Information Advantage of Underwriters in IPOs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 65(12), pages 5721-5740, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:24:y:2011:i:2:p:321-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.