Expected Returns and the Business Cycle: Heterogeneous Goods and Time-Varying Risk Aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ehling, Paul & Heyerdahl-Larsen, Christian, 2015. "Complete and incomplete financial markets in multi-good economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 438-462.
- Jessica A. Wachter & Motohiro Yogo, 2010.
"Why Do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(11), pages 3929-3965, November.
- Motohiro Yogo & Jessica Wachter, 2007. "Why do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?," 2007 Meeting Papers 929, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jessica A. Wachter & Motohiro Yogo, 2010. "Why Do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?," NBER Working Papers 16316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuk Ying Chang & Martin Young, 2016. "Brand Firm Performance and Tough Economic Times," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 357-391, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:22:y:2009:i:12:p:5251-5294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .