A Reexamination of Corporate Governance and Equity Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bebchuk, Lucian A. & Cohen, Alma & Wang, Charles C.Y., 2013.
"Learning and the disappearing association between governance and returns,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 323-348.
- Lucian A. Bebchuk & Alma Cohen & Charles C.Y. Wang, 2010. "Learning and the Disappearing Association Between Governance and Returns," NBER Working Papers 15912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larcker, David F. & Ormazabal, Gaizka & Taylor, Daniel J., 2011. "The market reaction to corporate governance regulation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 431-448, August.
- Emilia Peni & Sami Vähämaa, 2012. "Did Good Corporate Governance Improve Bank Performance during the Financial Crisis?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 41(1), pages 19-35, April.
- Bruno Maria Parigi & Loriana Pelizzon & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2013.
"Stock Market Returns, Corporate Governance and Capital Market Equilibrium,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4496, CESifo Group Munich.
- Parigi, Bruno & Pelizzon, Loriana & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2015. "Stock Market Returns, Corporate Governance and Capital Market Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 10392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Humphery-Jenner, Mark L., 2012. "Internal and external discipline following securities class actions," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 151-179.
- Chen, Dong, 2012. "Classified boards, the cost of debt, and firm performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3346-3365.
- Dutt, Tanuj & Humphery-Jenner, Mark, 2013. "Stock return volatility, operating performance and stock returns: International evidence on drivers of the ‘low volatility’ anomaly," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 999-1017.
- Autore, Don M. & Kovacs, Tunde & Sharma, Vivek, 2009. "Do analyst recommendations reflect shareholder rights?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 193-202, February.
- Daines, Robert M. & Gow, Ian D. & Larcker, David F., 2010. "Rating the ratings: How good are commercial governance ratings?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 439-461, December.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:4:p:815-833 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chabi-Yo, Fousseni & Ruenzi, Stefan & Weigert, Florian, 2013. "Crash Sensitivity and the Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Working Papers on Finance 1324, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Feb 2016.
- Petr Houdek & Petr Koblovský, 2016. "Behavioural Finance and Organisations: A Review," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(2), pages 33-45.
- Campbell, T. Colin & Thompson, Mary Elizabeth, 2015. "Why are CEOs paid for good luck? An empirical comparison of explanations for pay-for-luck asymmetry," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 247-264.
- Humphery-Jenner, M., 2011. "Internal and External Discipline Following Securities Class Actions," Discussion Paper 2011-044, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Humphery-Jenner, Mark, 2012. "The impact of the EU takeover directive on takeover performance and empire building," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 254-272.
- King, Tao-Hsien Dolly & Wen, Min-Ming, 2011. "Shareholder governance, bondholder governance, and managerial risk-taking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 512-531, March.
- Larcker, David F. & Ormazabal, Gaizka & Taylor, Daniel J., 2010. "The Market Reaction to Corporate Governance Regulation," Research Papers 2059, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Chen, Chen-Wen & Liu, Victor W., 2013. "Corporate governance under asymmetric information: Theory and evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 280-291.
- Fuenzalida, Darcy & Mongrut, Samuel & Arteaga, Jaime Raúl & Erausquin, Alexander, 2013. "Good corporate governance: Does it pay in Peru?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1759-1770.
- Switzer, Lorne N. & Tahaoglu, Cagdas, 2015. "The benefits of international diversification: market development, corporate governance, market cap, and structural change effects," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 76-97.
- Harris, Oneil & Glegg, Charmaine, 2009. "Governance quality and privately negotiated stock repurchases: Evidence of agency conflict," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 317-325, February.
- Campbell, T. Colin & Gallmeyer, Michael & Johnson, Shane A. & Rutherford, Jessica & Stanley, Brooke W., 2011. "CEO optimism and forced turnover," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 695-712, September.
- Humphery-Jenner, M., 2011. "Anti-takeover Provisions as a Source of Innovation and Value Creation," Discussion Paper 2011-045, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- A Reexamination of Corporate Governance and Equity Prices (RFS 2009) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:22:y:2009:i:11:p:4753-4786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.