Options Trading and the CAPM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Husmann, Sven & Todorova, Neda, 2011. "CAPM option pricing," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 213-219.
- Antonio Diez de los Rios & René Garcia, 2011. "The option CAPM and the performance of hedge funds," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 137-167, July.
- Brennan, Michael J & LIU, XIAOQUAN & Xia, Yihong, 2005. "Option Pricing Kernels and the ICAPM," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt4d90p8ss, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- R. Jared DeLisle & Bong Soo Lee & Nathan Mauck, 2016. "The dynamic relation between options trading, short selling, and aggregate stock returns," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 645-671, October.
- Delisle, R. Jared & Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2012. "The dynamic relation between short sellers, option traders, and aggregate returns," MPRA Paper 42566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arısoy, Yakup Eser & Altay-Salih, Aslıhan & Pınar, Mustafa Ç, 2014.
"Optimal multi-period consumption and investment with short-sale constraints,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 16-24.
- Eser Arisoy & Aslihan Altay-Salih & Mustafa Pinar, 2014. "Optimal Multi-Period Consumption and Investment with Short-Sale Constraints," Post-Print hal-01634168, HAL.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Madan, Dilip & Panayotov, George, 2010. "Returns of claims on the upside and the viability of U-shaped pricing kernels," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 130-154, July.
- Chang, Bo Young & Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris, 2013.
"Market skewness risk and the cross section of stock returns,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 46-68.
- Chang, Bo Young & Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris, 2010. "Market Skewness Risk and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," Working Papers 11-18, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Anthonisz, Sean A., 2012. "Asset pricing with partial-moments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2122-2135.
- Zhenjiang Qin, 2012. "Heterogeneous Beliefs, Public Information, and Option Markets," CREATES Research Papers 2012-23, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Jose Faias & Pedro Santa-Clara, 2011. "Optimal Option Portfolio Strategies," EcoMod2011 3041, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:17:y:2004:i:1:p:207-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.