The Revealed Preference Theory of Changing Tastes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Groves, 2013. "Identifying What is tempting," Working Papers ECARES 2013-41, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Startz Richard & Tsang Kwok Ping, 2012.
"Nonexponential Discounting: A Direct Test And Perhaps A New Puzzle,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-35, November.
- Startz, Richard & Tsang, Kwok Ping, 2012. "Nonexponential Discounting: A Direct Test And Perhaps A New Puzzle," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt8pw4h6vk, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Wang, Min, 2013.
"Voting under temptation,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 419-423.
- Monisankar Bishnu & Min Wang, 2012. "Voting under temptation," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 12-03, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Wang, Min, 2013. "Voting under temptation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36386, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David Laibson, 1997. "Golden Eggs and Hyperbolic Discounting," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 443-478.
- Tran, Chung, 2016. "Fiscal policy as a temptation control device: Savings subsidy and social security," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 254-268.
- João Ferreira & Nicolas Gravel, 2017. "Choice with Time," Working Papers halshs-01577260, HAL.
- Piermont, Evan & Takeoka, Norio & Teper, Roee, 2016. "Learning the Krepsian state: Exploration through consumption," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 69-94.
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:87:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0847-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Y. Halpern & Samantha Leung, 2016. "Minimizing regret in dynamic decision problems," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 81(1), pages 123-151, June.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Zheng Liu & John Qi Zhu, 2015.
"Temptation and Self‐Control: Some Evidence and Applications,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(4), pages 581-615, June.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu & Qi Zhu, 2006. "Temptation and self-control: some evidence and applications," Staff Report 367, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Huang, Kevin X. D. & Liu, Zheng & Zhu, Qi, 2013. "Temptation and Self-Control: Some Evidence and Applications," Working Paper Series 2013-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Zheng Liu & John Q. Zhu, 2007. "Temptation and Self-Control: Some Evidence and Applications," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0711, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Boyarchenko, Svetlana & Levendorskii, Sergei, 2010. "Discounting when income is stochastic and climate change policies," MPRA Paper 27998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felipe Zurita, 2009. "La Economía Financiera Frente a la Crisis," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 46(134), pages 183-195.
- Abe, Koji, 2012. "A geometric approach to temptation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 92-97.
- Roee Teper, 2016. "Learning the Krepsian State: Exploration Through Consumption," Working Paper 5860, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Carlos Bethencourt & Lars Kunze, 2017.
"Temptation and the efficient taxation of education and labor,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 986-1000, November.
- Bethencourt, Carlos & Kunze, Lars, 2016. "Temptation and the efficient taxation of education and labor," MPRA Paper 75141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lu, Shih En, 2016. "Models of limited self-control: Comparison and implications for bargaining," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 186-191.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:173:y:2018:i:c:p:201-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bodo Herzog, 2015. "Anchoring of expectations: The role of credible targets in a game experiment," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 3(6), pages 1-15, December.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:329-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Shih En, 2016. "Self-control and bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 390-413.
- Noor, Jawwad & Takeoka, Norio, 2015. "Menu-dependent self-control," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-20.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:72:y:2005:i:2:p:429-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .