Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cramton, Peter & Schwartz, Alan, 1991.
"Using Auction Theory to Inform Takeover Regulation,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 27-53, Spring.
- Peter Cramton & Alan Schwartz, 1991. "Using Auction Theory to Inform Takeover Regulation," Papers of Peter Cramton 91jleo, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Adelino, Manuel & Gerardi, Kristopher S. & Hartman-Glaser, Barney, 2016.
"Are Lemons Sold First? Dynamic Signaling in the Mortgage Market,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2016-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 01 Feb 2017.
- Manuel Adelino & Kristopher Gerardi & Barney Hartman-Glaser, 2018. "Are Lemons Sold First? Dynamic Signaling in the Mortgage Market," NBER Working Papers 24180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & Vladimir A. Karamychev, 2002.
"Cycles and multiple equilibria in the market for durable lemons,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(3), pages 579-601.
- Vladimir A. Karamychev, 2000. "Cycles and Multiple Equilibria in the Market for Durable Lemons," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0876, Econometric Society.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Vladimir Karamychev, 2000. "Cycles and Multiple Equilibria in the Market for Durable Lemons," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-025/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:169:y:2017:i:c:p:365-399 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:57:y:1990:i:1:p:49-61.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .