Production Flexibility and the Behaviour of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fraser, Robert W, 1985. "Uncertainty and the Theory of Mark-up Pricing," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 55-64, January.
- Mordecai Kurz, 2005. "Measuring the Ex-Ante Social Cost of Aggregate Volatility," Discussion Papers 04-006, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- William Novshek & Lynda Thoman, 2006.
"Demand for Customized Products, Production Flexibility, and Price Competition,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 969-998, December.
- William Novshek & Lynda Thoman, 1999. "Demand for Customized Products, Production Flexibility, and Price Competition," CIG Working Papers FS IV 99-37, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Chen Lin & Thomas Schmid & Michael S. Weisbach, 2017.
"Price Risk, Production Flexibility, and Liquidity Management: Evidence from Electricity Generating Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
23434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, Chen & Schmid, Thomas & Weisbach, Michael S., 2017. "Price Risk, Production Flexibility, and Liquidity Management: Evidence from Electricity Generating Firms," Working Paper Series 2017-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Thraen, Cameron S. & Hammond, Jerome W., 1983. "Price Supports, Risk Aversion And U.S. Dairy Policy: An Alternative Perspective Of The Long-Term Impacts," Economic Reports 13034, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Espinosa Miguel & Bonaldi Pietro & Vallejo Hernán, 2009.
"Representations and Identities for Homogeneous Technologies,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, September.
- Miguel Espinosa & Pietro Bonaldi & Hernán Vallejo, 2008. "Representations and Identities for homogeneous Technologies," Documentos CEDE 004974, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:45:y:1978:i:2:p:251-261.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.