Marginal Utility of Money and Elasticities of Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kozo Mayumi & Mario Giampietro & Jesus Ramos-Martin, 2010. "A Critical Analysis of Dimensions and Curve Fitting Practice in Economics," UHE Working papers 2010_01, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Mayumi, Kozo & Giampietro, Mario, 2010. "Dimensions and logarithmic function in economics: A short critical analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 1604-1609, June.
- J. Daniel Hammond, 2010. "The Development of Post-war Chicago Price Theory," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kozo Mayumi, 2009. "Forum 2009," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 40(6), pages 1235-1254, November.
- Kozo Mayumi & Mario Giampietro & Jesus Ramos-Martin, 2012. "Reconsideration of Dimensions and Curve Fitting Practice in View of Georgescu-Roegen’s Epistemology in Economics," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 17-35, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:50:y:1936:i:3:p:532-539.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .