The rise (and fall) of labour market programmes: domestic vs. global factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2013.
"Globalization and labor market institutions: International empirical evidence,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 829-842.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2013. "Globalization and labor market institutions: International empirical evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 19288, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2013. "Globalization and Labor Market Institutions: International Empirical Evidence," ifo Working Paper Series 154, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Markus Tepe & Pieter Vanhuysse, 2013. "Parties, Unions, and Activation Strategies: The Context-Dependent Politics of Active Labor Market Policy Spending," Discussion Papers 15, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Noel Gaston, 2008. "Understanding Australian Income Inequality: The Proper Role played by Globalisation, De-unionisation and the Terms of Trade," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 49-66.
- Jörg Paetzold & Olaf Van Vliet, 2014. "EU Co-Ordination and the Convergence of Domestic Unemployment Protection Schemes," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 1070-1089, September.
- Gaston, Noel & Rajaguru, Gulasekaran, 2013. "International migration and the welfare state revisited," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 90-101.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010.
"Labor market deregulation and globalization: empirical evidence from OECD countries,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(3), pages 545-571, September.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2010. "Labor market deregulation and globalization: Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Munich Reprints in Economics 19282, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:60:y:2008:i:4:p:619-648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.