Tariff policy and exhaustion of intellectual property rights in the presence of parallel imports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Mantovani & Alireza Naghavi, 2010.
"Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
038, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- A. Mantovani & A. Naghavi, 2010. "Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers 688, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andrea Mantovani & Alireza Naghavi, 2010. "Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers 2010.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arijit Mukherjee & Laixun Zhao, 2012. "Profitable parallel trade in unionized markets," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 267-276, November.
- Acharyya, Rajat & García-Alonso, María D.C., 2012. "Income based price subsidies and parallel imports," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 25-41.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:58:y:2006:i:3:p:549-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .