The gender earnings gap: effects of institutions and firms--a comparative study of French and Australian private firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie Drolet & Karen Mumford, 2012.
"The Gender Pay Gap for Private-Sector Employees in Canada and Britain,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 50(3), pages 529-553, September.
- Marie Drolet & Karen Mumford, "undated". "The Gender Pay Gap for Private Sector Employees in Canada and Britain," Discussion Papers 09/28, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Drolet, Marie & Mumford, Karen A., 2009. "The Gender Pay Gap for Private Sector Employees in Canada and Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 3957, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne Daly & Xin Meng & Akira Kawaguchi & Karen Mumford, 2006. "The Gender Wage Gap in Four Countries," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(257), pages 165-176, June.
- Robert Breunig & Sandrine Rospabe, 2005.
"Parametric vs. semi-parametric estimation of the male-female wage gap: An application to France,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2005-458, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Robert Breunig & Sandrine Rospabe, 2007. "Parametric vs. Semi-parametric Estimation of the Male-Female Wage Gap: An Application to France," CEPR Discussion Papers 548, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Marie Leclair & Pascale Petit, 2004. "Présence syndicale dans les établissements : quel effet sur les inégalités salariales entre les hommes et les femmes ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04084, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4377 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe J. Nordman & François-Charles Wolff, 2009.
"Is There a Glass Ceiling in Morocco? Evidence from Matched Worker--Firm Data,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 18(4), pages 592-633, August.
- Christophe J. Nordman & François-Charles Wolff, 2007. "Is There a Glass Ceiling in Morocco? Evidence From Matched Worker-Firm Data," Working Papers 720, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jan 2007.
- Christophe Nordman & François-Charles Wolff, 2007. "Is there a glass ceiling in Morocco? Evidence from matched worker-firm data," Working Papers DT/2007/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Guimaraes, Paulo & Portugal, Pedro, 2012.
"Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Sex Discrimination,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7109, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Paulo Guimarães & Pedro Portugal, 2013. "Everything you always wanted to know about sex discrimination," Working Papers w201302, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Antonczyk, Dirk & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Sommerfeld, Katrin, 2010.
"Rising wage inequality, the decline of collective bargaining, and the gender wage gap,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 835-847, October.
- Antonczyk, Dirk & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Sommerfeld, Katrin, 2010. "Rising Wage Inequality, the Decline of Collective Bargaining, and the Gender Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 4911, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonczyk, Dirk & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Sommerfeld, Katrin, 2010. "Rising wage inequality, the decline of collective bargaining, and the gender wage gap," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-014, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anja Heinze & Elke Wolf, 2010. "The intra-firm gender wage gap: a new view on wage differentials based on linked employer–employee data," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 851-879, June.
- Pascale Petit, 2004. "Effet des syndicats sur les inégalités entre les femmes et les hommes : une revue de la littérature," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04076, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Christian Pfeifer, 2014. "The Gender Composition of Establishments' Workforces and Gender Gaps in Wages and Leadership Positions," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82, pages 69-81, December.
- Anna Lovasz, 2008. "Competition and the Gender Wage Gap: New Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data in Hungary 1986-2003," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0804, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Mohamed Jellal & Christophe Nordman & Francois-Charles Wolff, 2008.
"Evidence on the glass ceiling effect in France using matched worker-firm data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(24), pages 3233-3250.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Nordman, Christophe & wolff, François charles, 2008. "Evidence on the glass ceiling effect in France using matched worker-firm data," MPRA Paper 38590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florentino Felgueroso & Juan Prieto Rodríguez & María José Pérez-Villadóniga, 2007. "Collective Bargaining and the GenderWage Gap: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 2007-06, FEDEA.
- Heinze, Anja & Wolf, Elke, 2006. "Gender Earnings Gap in German Firms: The Impact of Firm Characteristics and Institutions," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christophe J. Nordman & François-Charles Wolff, 2009. "Gender differences in pay in African manufacturing firms," Working Papers hal-00421227, HAL.
- Iga Magda & Monika Potoczna, 2014. "Does flexible employment pay? European evidence on the wage perspectives of female workers," IBS Working Papers 3/2014, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando, 2008. "The gap between male and female pay in the Spanish tourism industry," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb085713, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:56:y:2004:i:2:p:189-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .