Regulatory Capture, Public Interest, and the Public Agenda: Toward a Synthesis
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 6 (1990)
Issue (Month): 0 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://jleo.oupjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
This item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- User:Con Belacoski/Regulatory capture in Australia in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Regulatory capture in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:6:y:1990:i:0:p:167-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.