Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2016.
"Nonlinear pricing and exclusion:II. Must-stock products,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 47(3), pages 631-660, August.
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2014. "Nonlinear Pricing and Exclusion : II. Must-Stock Products," Working Papers 2014-17, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2014. "Nonlinear Pricing and Exclusion: II. Must-Stock Products," CESifo Working Paper Series 4874, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laurent Linnemer & Philippe Choné, 2016. "Nonlinear pricing and exclusion:II. Must-stock products," Post-Print hal-01629751, HAL.
- repec:kap:regeco:v:51:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11149-017-9325-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:93:y:2017:i:3:p:317-335 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:30:y:2014:i:4:p:833-867.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.