Legal Perspectives On Traditional Knowledge: The Case For Intellectual Property Protection
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chun, Jaekyong, 2014. "A legal approach to induce the traditional knowledge of forest resources," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 40-45.
- Amit Basole, 2014. "Authenticity, Innovation and the Geographical Indication in an Artisanal Industry: The Case of the Banarasi Sari," Working Papers 2014_09, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Andanda, Pamela, 2012. "Striking a balance between Intellectual Property Protection of Traditional Knowledge, Cultural Preservation and Access to Knowledge," Papers 935, World Trade Institute.
- Patrick Martens, 2013. "Can Certain Intellectual Property Rights both Protect and Promote Unique Traditional Products and Cultural Heritage from Developing Countries for Economic Benefit? The Case of Georgia," Working Papers 2013/14, Maastricht School of Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jieclw:v:7:y:2004:i:2:p:371-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jiel .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .