Carbon Tariffs and the WTO: An Evaluation of Feasible Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tania Sharmin Jahan, 2013. "Is There a Linkage Between Sustainable Development and Market Access of LDCs?," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 143-223, July.
- Daniel Becker & Magdalena Brzeskot & Wolfgang Peters & Ulrike Will, 2013.
"Grenzausgleichsinstrumente bei unilateralen Klimaschutzmaßnahmen. Eine ökonomische und WTO-rechtliche Analyse,"
ZfU - Zeitschrift für Umweltpolitik und Umweltrecht,
RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder), vol. 36(3), pages 339-373, September.
- Daniel Becker & Magdalena Brzeskot & Wolfgang Peters & Ulrike Will, 2013. "Grenzausgleichsinstrumente bei unilateralen Klimaschutzmaßnahmen. Eine ökonomische und WTO-rechtliche Analyse," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 010, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Stine Aakre, 2016. "The political feasibility of potent enforcement in a post-Kyoto climate agreement," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 145-159, February.
- repec:euv:dpaper:9999 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steffen, Nico, 2016. "Optimal Tariffs and Firm Technology Choice: An Environmental Approach," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145861, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Grebel, Thomas & Stützer, Michael, 2014. "Assessment of the environmental performance of European countries over time: Addressing the role of carbon leakage and nuclear waste," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 90, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Wang, Mingzheng & Liu, Junling & Chan, Hau-Ling & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Yue, Xiaohang, 2016. "Effects of carbon tariffs trading policy on duopoly market entry decisions and price competition: Insights from textile firms of developing countries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 470-484.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jieclw:v:12:y:2009:i:3:p:749-800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jiel .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .