Outlyingness Weighted Covariation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:43:y:2017:i:c:p:43-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boudt, Kris & Daníelsson, Jón & Laurent, Sébastien, 2013. "Robust forecasting of dynamic conditional correlation GARCH models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 244-257.
- repec:taf:emetrv:v:36:y:2017:i:6-9:p:638-650 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gnabo, Jean-Yves & Hvozdyk, Lyudmyla & Lahaye, Jérôme, 2014. "System-wide tail comovements: A bootstrap test for cojump identification on the S&P 500, US bonds and currencies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(PA), pages 147-174.
- repec:cte:wsrepe:es142416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2017.
"The impact of jumps and leverage in forecasting covolatility,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6-9), pages 638-650, October.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2015. "The Impact of Jumps and Leverage in Forecasting Co-Volatility," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Asai, M. & McAleer, M.J., 2015. "The Impact of Jumps and Leverage in Forecasting Co-Volatility," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2015-06, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2015. "The Impact of Jumps and Leverage in Forecasting Co-Volatility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-018/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Iulia LUPU & Gheorghe HURDUZEU & Mariana NICOLAE, 2016. "Connections Between Sentiment Indices And Reduced Volatilities Of Sustainability Stock Market Indices," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 50(1), pages 157-174.
- Veredas, David & Vander Elst, Harry, 2014. "Disentangled jump-robust realized covariances and correlations with non-synchronous prices," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws142416, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Varneskov, Rasmus & Voev, Valeri, 2013.
"The role of realized ex-post covariance measures and dynamic model choice on the quality of covariance forecasts,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 83-95.
- Rasmus Tangsgaard Varneskov & Valeri Voev, 2010. "The Role of Realized Ex-post Covariance Measures and Dynamic Model Choice on the Quality of Covariance Forecasts," CREATES Research Papers 2010-45, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Chan, Kam Fong & Bowman, Robert G. & Neely, Christopher J., 2017.
"Systematic cojumps, market component portfolios and scheduled macroeconomic announcements,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 43-58.
- Chan, Kam Fong & Bowman, Robert G. & Neely, Christopher J., 2017. "Systematic Cojumps, Market Component Portfolios and Scheduled Macroeconomic Announcements," Working Papers 2017-11, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:34:y:2018:i:1:p:45-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:3:p:729-742 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Ho & Jack Xin, 2016. "Sparse Kalman Filtering Approaches to Covariance Estimation from High Frequency Data in the Presence of Jumps," Papers 1602.02185, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2016.
- de Almeida, Daniel & Hotta, Luiz K. & Ruiz, Esther, 2018.
"MGARCH models: Trade-off between feasibility and flexibility,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 45-63.
- Ruiz, Esther & Hotta, Luiz & Almeida, Daniel De, 2015. "MGARCH models: tradeoff between feasibility and flexibility," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1516, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:9:y:2011:i:4:p:657-684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.