A Statistical Inquiry into the Plausibility of Recursive Utility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiang, Renna & Manchanda, Puneet & Rossi, Peter E., 2009. "Bayesian analysis of random coefficient logit models using aggregate data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 149(2), pages 136-148, April.
- Ron Gallant & Raffaella Giacomini & Giuseppe Ragusa, 2013.
"Generalized method of moments with latent variables,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP50/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Giacomini, Raffaella & Ragusa, Giuseppe, 2013. "Generalized Method of Moments with Latent Variables," CEPR Discussion Papers 9692, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kakeu Johnson & Byron Sharri, 2016. "Optimistic about the future? How uncertainty and expectations about future consumption prospects affect optimal consumer behavior," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 171-192, January.
- Michael Creel & Jiti Gao & Han Hong & Dennis Kristensen, 2016. "Bayesian Indirect Inference and the ABC of GMM," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jiti Gao & Han Hong, 2014. "A Computational Implementation of GMM," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 24/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- repec:eee:econom:v:201:y:2017:i:2:p:198-211 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:5:y:2007:i:4:p:523-559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .