Reconceptualizing urban governance through a new paradigm for urban infrastructure networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J Corbett & Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2009.
"Evolution of the second-story city: the Minneapolis Skyway System,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(4), pages 711-724, July.
- Michael J Corbett & Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2009. "Evolution of the Second-Story City: The Minneapolis Skyway System," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 36(4), pages 711-724, August.
- Michael Corbett & Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2007. "Evolution of the Second-Story City: The Minneapolis Skyway System," Working Papers 200912, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Robert Cervero & Mark Hansen, 2002. "Induced Travel Demand and Induced Road Investment: A Simultaneous Equation Analysis," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 36(3), pages 469-490, September.
- Michael Iacono & David Levinson & Ahmed El-Geneidy, 2007. "Models of Transportation and Land Use Change: A Guide to the Territory," Working Papers 200805, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- David Levinson, 2008.
"Density and dispersion: the co-development of land use and rail in London,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 55-77, January.
- David Levinson, 2007. "Density and Dispersion: The Co-Development of Land use and Rail in London," Working Papers 200801, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric R.W. Knight & James D. Meade, 2015. "Managing Productivity in the Infrastructure Sector: A Case Study from Indonesia," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 61, pages 214-222, December.
- Kevin Dwarka & Eran Feitelson, 2013. "The political economy of urban infrastructure," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Mega-Projects, chapter 8, pages 158-181 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:9:y:2009:i:6:p:805-822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .