Professionalization, legitimization and the creation of executive search markets in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2011.
"The emerging empirics of evolutionary economic geography,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 295-307, March.
- Ron Boschma & KOen Frenken, 2010. "The emerging empirics of evolutionary economic geography," Working Papers 10-10, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Nov 2010.
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2011. "The emerging empirics of evolutionary economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1101, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- Engwall, Mats, 2003. "No project is an island: linking projects to history and context," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 789-808, May.
- Ron A. Boschma & Rik Wenting, 2007. "The spatial evolution of the British automobile industry: Does location matter?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 213-238, April.
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 475-491, December.
- Breschi, Stefano & Lissoni, Francesco, 2001.
"Knowledge Spillovers and Local Innovation Systems: A Critical Survey,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 975-1005, December.
- Breschi, Stefano & Lissoni, Francesco, 2000. "Knowledge Spillovers And Local Innovation Systems: A Critical Survey," ERSA conference papers ersa00p362, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefano Breschi & Francesco Lissoni, 2001. "Knowledge spillovers and local innovation systems: a critical survey," LIUC Papers in Economics 84, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs De Vaan & Ron Boschma, 2013.
"The dynamics of interfirm networks along the industry life cycle: The case of the global video game industry, 1987--2007,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 741-765, September.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs de Vaan & Ron Boschma, 2011. "The Dynamics of Interfirm Networks along the Industry Life Cycle: The Case of the Global Video Games Industry 1987-2007," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1114, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- Guido Buenstorf & Christina Guenther, 2011. "No place like home? Relocation, capabilities, and firm survival in the German machine tool industry after World War II," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Agarwal, Rajshree & Gort, Michael, 1996. "The Evolution of Markets and Entry, Exit and Survival of Firms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(3), pages 489-498, August.
- Stephen Appold, 2005. "Location Patterns of US Industrial Research: Mimetic Isomorphism and the Emergence of Geographic Charisma," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 17-39.
- Agrawal, Ajay & Cockburn, Iain, 2003. "The anchor tenant hypothesis: exploring the role of large, local, R&D-intensive firms in regional innovation systems," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1227-1253, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oyer, Paul & Schaefer, Scott, 2011. "Personnel Economics: Hiring and Incentives," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- Luis Garzón, 2012. "Globalization, Latin American Migration and Catalan: Closing the Ring," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(10), pages 1-15, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:10:y:2010:i:6:p:825-843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.