Differences in Consumer Purchase Behavior by Credit Card Payment System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan, Ruiliang & Cao, Zixia, 2017. "Product returns, asymmetric information, and firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 211-222.
- Dilip Soman & Amar Cheema, 2002. "The Effect of Credit on Spending Decisions: The Role of the Credit Limit and Credibility," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(1), pages 32-53, September.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:22:y:2015:i:c:p:145-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kara, Ali & Kaynak, Erdener & Kucukemiroglu, Orsay, 1996. "An empirical investigation of US credit card users: Card choice and usage behavior," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 209-230, April.
- Lo, Hui-Yi & Harvey, Nigel, 2011. "Shopping without pain: Compulsive buying and the effects of credit card availability in Europe and the Far East," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 79-92, February.
- Tingting Wang & Cynthia Chen, 2014. "Impact of fuel price on vehicle miles traveled (VMT): do the poor respond in the same way as the rich?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 91-105, January.
- Mujika Alberdi, Alazne & Gibaja Martíns, Juan José & García Arrizabalaga, Iñaki, 2009. "Un estudio sobre el endeudamiento del consumidor: el caso de los hogares vascos /A Study of the Consumers Indebtedness: The Case of the Basque Households," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 463-500, Agosto.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2011. "Plastic Money/Credit Cards Charisma for Now and Then (A Thin Line between Easy Money and Risky Money)," MPRA Paper 34739, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Amit Poddar & Cameron Ellis & Timucin Ozcan, 2015. "Imperfect Recall: The Impact of Composite Spending Information Disclosure on Credit Card Spending," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 93-104, March.
- Falk, Tomas & Kunz, Werner H. & Schepers, Jeroen J.L. & Mrozek, Alexander J., 2016. "How mobile payment influences the overall store price image," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2417-2423.
- Hochman, Guy & Ayal, Shahar & Ariely, Dan, 2014. "Keeping your gains close but your money closer: The prepayment effect in riskless choices," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PB), pages 582-594.
- Armstrong, J. Scott, 1991. "Prediction of Consumer Behavior by Experts and Novices," MPRA Paper 81687, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huovinen, Pasi & Rouvinen, Petri, 2008. "Does Mass-media Fuel, and Easy Credit Facilitate, Impulse Buys?," Discussion Papers 1126, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Khan, Jashim & Belk, Russell W. & Craig-Lees, Margaret, 2015. "Measuring consumer perceptions of payment mode," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 34-49.
- Bernadette Kamleitner & Berna Erki, 2013. "Payment method and perceptions of ownership," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 57-69, March.
- Peter Cappelli & Shinjae Won, 2016. "How You Pay Affects How You Do: Financial Aid Type and Student Performance in College," NBER Working Papers 22604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:6:y:1979:i:1:p:58-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.