Conscious and Nonconscious Components of Superstitious Beliefs in Judgment and Decision Making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jdm:journl:v:13:y:2018:i:5:p:467-470 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Fidrmuc & J. D. Tena, 2015. "Friday the 13th: The Empirics of Bad Luck," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 317-334, August.
- Ng, Travis & Chong, Terence & Du, Xin, 2010.
"The value of superstitions,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 293-309, June.
- Tarvis Ng & Terence Tai-Leung, Chong & Xin Du, 2009. "The Value of Superstitions," Departmental Working Papers _189, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Ng, Travis & Chong, Terence & Xin, Du, 2009. "The Value of Superstitions," MPRA Paper 13575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:47:y:2018:i:c:p:79-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evgeny A. Antipov & Elena B. Pokryshevskaya, 2015. "Are buyers of apartments superstitious? Evidence from the Russian real estate market," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 10(6), pages 590-592, November.
- repec:taf:intgms:v:18:y:2018:i:1:p:92-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Hung-Hui & Hsieh, Min-Yu & Chang, William Li, 2016. "Lucky names: Superstitious beliefs in Chinese corporate branding strategy for bank marketing," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 226-233.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:18:y:2013:i:4:p:560-593 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:51:y:2018:i:3:p:382-395 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:686-707 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:34:y:2008:i:6:p:783-793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.