Sympathy and Empathy: Emotional Responses to Advertising Dramas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2015. "Facebook users' intentions in risk communication and food-safety issues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2242-2247.
- Todd Mooradian & Kurt Matzler & Lisa Szykman, 2008. "Empathetic responses to advertising: Testing a network of antecedents and consequences," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 79-92, June.
- Taeho YohAuthor-Name: Meungguk Park, 2015. "An Integrated Model of the Effective Television PSAs on Giving Behavior," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(5), pages 233-247, May.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:27:y:2013:i:1:p:14-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Meungguk & Turner, Brian A. & Pastore, Donna L., 2008. "Effective Public Service Advertisements to Attract Volunteers for the Special Olympics: An Elaboration Likelihood Perspective," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 165-192, September.
- Laros, Fleur J.M. & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E.M., 2005. "Emotions in consumer behavior: a hierarchical approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1437-1445, October.
- Fock, Henry & Chan, Allan K.K. & Yan, Dengfeng, 2011. "Member-organization connection impacts in affinity marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 672-679, July.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:2:p:572-591 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu Xie & Elizabeth A. Minton & Lynn R. Kahle, 2016. "Cake or fruit? Influencing healthy food choice through the interaction of automatic and instructed mental simulation," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 627-644, December.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0325-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Campos-Vazquez, Raymundo M. & Cuilty, Emilio, 2014.
"The role of emotions on risk aversion: A Prospect Theory experiment,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-9.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez & Emilio Cuilty, 2013. "The role of emotions on risk aversion: a prospect theory experiment," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2013-05, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Campos-Vazquez, Raymundo M. & Cuilty, Emilio, 2013. "The Role of Emotions on Risk Aversion: A prospect theory experiment," MPRA Paper 48280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Steenhaut & P. Van Kenhove, 2006. "The Mediating Role of Anticipated Guilt in Consumers’ Ethical Decision-Making," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/370, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sarah Steenhaut & Patrick Kenhove, 2006. "The Mediating Role of Anticipated Guilt in Consumersâ€™ Ethical Decision-Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 269-288, December.
- Kim, Jae-Eun & Lloyd, Stephen & Cervellon, Marie-Cécile, 2016. "Narrative-transportation storylines in luxury brand advertising: Motivating consumer engagement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 304-313.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:27:y:2010:i:2:p:164-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:6:p:599-608 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herrmann, Andreas & Rossberg, Nadja & Huber, Frank & Landwehr, Jan R. & Henkel, Sven, 2011. "The impact of mimicry on sales - Evidence from field and lab experiments," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 502-514, June.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:5:p:488-494 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:29:y:2003:i:4:p:566-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.