Prior Knowledge and Complacency in New Product Learning
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:176-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dessi, Roberta & Zhao, Xiaojian, 2014. "Over-Confidence, Shame and Investments," IDEI Working Papers 838, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Dessi, Roberta & Zhao, Xiaojian, 2011.
"Self-Esteem, Shame and Personal Motivation,"
IDEI Working Papers
639, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2013.
- Dessí, Roberta & Zhao, Xiaojian, 2011. "Self-Esteem, Shame and Personal Motivation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8722, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dessi, Roberta & Zhao, Xiaojian, 2011. "Self-Esteem, Shame and Personal Motivation," TSE Working Papers 10-191, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2013.
- Cardinaels, Eddy, 2008. "The interplay between cost accounting knowledge and presentation formats in cost-based decision-making," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 582-602, August.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:30:y:2013:i:3:p:219-235 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1447-:d:108532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor Randall & Christian Terwiesch & Karl T. Ulrich, 2007. "Research Note—User Design of Customized Products," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 268-280, 03-04.
- Arkesteijn, Karlijn & Oerlemans, Leon, 2005. "The early adoption of green power by Dutch households: An empirical exploration of factors influencing the early adoption of green electricity for domestic purposes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 183-196, January.
- Kwon, Kyoung-Nan & Lee, Jinkook, 2009. "The effects of reference point, knowledge, and risk propensity on the evaluation of financial products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(7), pages 719-725, July.
- repec:eee:touman:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:467-476 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Hüsser & Werner Wirth, 2013. "Gravitation Toward Prior Performance in Mutual Fund Advertisings: Do Consumer Investors' Processing Abilities Account for Biased Information Processing?," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 219-242, July.
- Flostrand, Andrew, 2017. "Finding the future: Crowdsourcing versus the Delphi technique," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 229-236.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:6:p:457-463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kidwell, Blair & Turrisi, Robert, 2004. "An examination of college student money management tendencies," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 601-616, October.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:28:y:2011:i:2:p:134-144 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:29:y:2002:i:3:p:416-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.