Mental Accounting and Changes in Price: The Frame Dependence of Reference Dependence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedrich, James & Lucas, Gale & Hodell, Emily, 2005. "Proportional reasoning, framing effects, and affirmative action: Is six of one really half a dozen of another in university admissions?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 195-215, November.
- Devetag, M Giovanna, 1999.
"From Utilities to Mental Models: A Critical Survey on Decision Rules and Cognition in Consumer Choice,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 289-351, June.
- Maria Giovanna Devetag, 1999. "From utilities to mental models: A critical survey on decision rules and cognition in consumer choice," CEEL Working Papers 9902, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Maria Giovanna Devetag, 2001. "From utilities to mental models: A critical survey on decision rules and cognition in consumer choice," Experimental 0109001, EconWPA.
- Martín Egozcue & Sébastien Massoni & Wing-Keung Wong & Ričardas Zitikis, 2012.
"Integration-segregation decisions under general value functions : "Create your own bundle -- choose 1, 2, or all 3 !","
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Martín Egozcue & Sébastien Massoni & Wing-Keung Wong & Ri?ardas Zitikis, 2012. "Integration-segregation decisions under general value functions: "Create your own bundle — choose 1, 2, or all 3!"," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Marco Bertini & Luc Wathieu, 2008. "Research Note—Attention Arousal Through Price Partitioning," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 236-246, 03-04.
- Li, Meng & Chapman, Gretchen B., 2013. "A big fish or a small pond? Framing effects in percentages," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 190-199.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Vlam, A., 2011. "Financial innumeracy," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2011-01, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:88:y:2012:i:4:p:512-527 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamleitner, Bernadette & Mandel, David R. & Dhami, Mandeep K., 2011. "Risky discounts: Do people prefer them on a per-item or per-purchase basis and why?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 951-961.
- Isabella, Giuliana & Pozzani, Alexandre Ierulo & Chen, Vinicios Anlee & Gomes, Murillo Buissa Perfi, 2012. "Influência dos anúncios de desconto sobre o comportamento dos consumidores," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 52(6), November.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:3:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s13162-013-0043-z is not listed on IDEAS
- V. I. Yukalov & D. Sornette, 2014. "Manipulating decision making of typical agents," Papers 1409.0636, arXiv.org.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00747008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Dayaratna & P. Kannan, 2012. "A mathematical reformulation of the reference price," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 839-849, September.
- Ranyard, Rob & Missier, Fabio Del & Bonini, Nicolao & Duxbury, Darren & Summers, Barbara, 2008. "Perceptions and expectations of price changes and inflation: A review and conceptual framework," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 378-400, August.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:89:y:2013:i:2:p:190-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azar, Ofer H., 2009. "Do consumers make too much effort to save on cheap items and too little to save on expensive items? experimental results and implications for business strategy," MPRA Paper 20962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Hsunchi & Liao, Shuling, 2010. "Buying while expecting to sell: The economic psychology of online resale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1073-1078, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:22:y:1995:i:1:p:90-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.