Low-Involvement Learning: Memory without Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:38-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Ellman & Fabrizio Germano, "undated". "What Do the Papers Sell?," Working Papers 149, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Szymanowski, M.G., 2009. "Consumption-based learning about brand quality : Essays on how private labels share and borrow reputation," Other publications TiSEM b12825d8-5e21-4437-adda-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Scott Wright & Chris Manolis & Drew Brown & Xiaoning Guo & John Dinsmore & C.-Y. Chiu & Frank Kardes, 2012. "Construal-level mind-sets and the perceived validity of marketing claims," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 253-261, March.
- Peter M. DeMarzo & Dimitri Vayanos & Jeffrey Zwiebel, 2003.
"Persuasion Bias, Social Influence, and Unidimensional Opinions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 118(3), pages 909-968.
- Zwiebel, Jeffrey H. & Vayanos, Dimitri & DeMarzo, Peter M., 2001. "Persuasion Bias, Social Influence, and Uni-Dimensional Opinions," Research Papers 1719, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- DeMarzo, Peter M. & Vayanos, Dimitri & Zwiebel, Jeffrey, 2003. "Persuasion bias, social influence, and uni-dimensional opinions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 454, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:21:y:2018:i:2:p:147-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moorthy, Sridhar & Hawkins, Scott A., 2005. "Advertising repetition and quality perception," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 354-360, March.
- Wang, Stephen W., 2014. "The moderating effects of involvement with respect to customer relationship management of the airline sector," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 57-63.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:30:y:2013:i:3:p:219-235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim Kaivanto, 2014. "Visceral emotions, within-community communication, and (ill-judged) endorsement of financial propositions," Working Papers 69123498, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Nickolay V. Moshkin & Ron Shachar, 2002. "The Asymmetric Information Model of State Dependence," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(4), pages 435-454, August.
- Kronrod, Ann & Lowrey, Tina M., 2016. "Tastlé-Nestlé, Toogle-Google: The effects of similarity to familiar brand names in brand name innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1182-1189.
- Wendy Green, 2008. "Does repetition impair auditors' judgments?," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(8), pages 724-743, September.
- Nenycz-Thiel, Magda & Sharp, Byron & Dawes, John & Romaniuk, Jenni, 2010. "Competition for memory retrieval between private label and national brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1142-1147, November.
- A. Reuber & Eileen Fischer, 2010. "Organizations Behaving Badly: When Are Discreditable Actions Likely to Damage Organizational Reputation?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 39-50, April.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:26:y:2012:i:4:p:244-255 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sha Yang & Anindya Ghose, 2010. "Analyzing the Relationship Between Organic and Sponsored Search Advertising: Positive, Negative, or Zero Interdependence?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(4), pages 602-623, 07-08.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:19:y:1992:i:2:p:212-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.