Competitive Interference and Consumer Memory for Advertising
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Wedel & Rik Pieters, 2000. "Eye Fixations on Advertisements and Memory for Brands: A Model and Findings," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4), pages 297-312, October.
- Davies, Antony & Cline, Thomas W., 2005. "A consumer behavior approach to modeling monopolistic competition," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 797-826, December.
- Aîda Mimouni & Béatrice Parguel & Ouidade Sabri-Zaaraoui, 2008. "L'interférence concurrentielle dans la communication par prospectus : une étude exploratoire," Post-Print halshs-00287121, HAL.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:31:y:2014:i:1:p:2-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romaniuk, Jenni & Nenycz-Thiel, Magda, 2013. "Behavioral brand loyalty and consumer brand associations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 67-72.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:2:p:480-498 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosbergen, Edward & Wedel, Michel & Pieters, Rik, 1997. "Analyzing visual attention tot repeated print advertising using scanpath theory," Research Report 97B32, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2564 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cowley, Elizabeth, 2002. "East-West consumer confidence and accuracy in memory for product information," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 915-921, November.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:55-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:30:y:2013:i:1:p:57-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romaniuk, Jenni, 2013. "Modeling mental market share," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 188-195.
- Cauberghe, Verolien & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Janssens, Wim, 2010. "Simultaneous exposure to a program and advertising content in an interactive context: Perceptual and semantic interference and reinforcement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 972-978, September.
- Marco A. Haan & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez, 2009. "Advertising for Attention in a Consumer Search Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-031/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Oksana Loginova, 2005. "Competing for Customers' Attention: Advertising When Consumers Have Imperfect Memory," Working Papers 0510, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 15 Dec 2006.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:6:p:478-486 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugsom:97b32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rik Pieters & Michel Wedel & Jie Zhang, 2007. "Optimal Feature Advertising Design Under Competitive Clutter," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(11), pages 1815-1828, November.
- repec:kap:mktlet:v:29:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11002-017-9444-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco A. Haan & José L. Moraga‐González, 2011.
"Advertising for Attention in a Consumer Search Model,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 552-579, May.
- Haan, Marco A. & Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose L., 2009. "Advertising for attention in a consumer search model," IESE Research Papers D/794, IESE Business School.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:31:y:2014:i:2:p:192-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan-Benedict E. M. Steenkamp & Eric (Er) Fang, 2011. "The Impact of Economic Contractions on the Effectiveness of R&D and Advertising: Evidence from U.S. Companies Spanning Three Decades," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(4), pages 628-645, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:15:y:1988:i:1:p:55-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.