Image Variables in Multi-Attribute Product Evaluations: Country-of-Origin Effects
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| |
- CamiloI.Koch R., 2015. "The Role of Purchase Tendencies Data in the Transformation of Foreign-Made Products Consumption in China," Journal of International Business Research and Marketing, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 35-44, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Bertoli & Riccardo Resciniti, 2013. "Made in Italy e country of origin effect," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 13-36.
- Ana Maria Parente Laverde, 2014. "Country of origin effect: the case of colombian automobile consumers," REVISTA CIENCIAS ESTRATÉGICAS, UNIVERSIDAD PONTIFICIA BOLIVARIANA, December.
- He, Chenyi & Gao, Zhifeng & House, Lisa & Guan, Zhengfei, 2016. "Impact of Sensory Quality and Labels on Consumer Preference of Fresh Strawberries," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230122, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Granzin, Kent L. & Olsen, Janeen E., 1998. "Americans' Choice of Domestic over Foreign Products: A Matter of Helping Behavior?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 39-54, September.
- repec:zbw:fubjbm:162845 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pullman, Madeleine E. & Granzin, Kent L. & Olsen, Janeen E., 1997. "The efficacy of cognition- and emotion-based "buy domestic" appeals: Conceptualization, empirical test, and managerial implications," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 209-231, June.
- Kloeckner, Heike & Langen, Nina & Hartmann, Monika, 2011. "Can COO Labeling be a Means of Pepper Differentiation: Quality Expectation and Taste Experience," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115963, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Si, Steven X. & Hitt, Michael A., 2004. "A study of organizational image resulting from international joint ventures in transitional economies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1370-1377, December.
- repec:kap:jcopol:v:40:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10603-017-9355-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Canon Tong & Anthony Wong & Steven Leung, 2013. "The Mediating Effects of Service Charge Transparency on the Relationship between Corporate Social Responsibility and Customer Behaviour in Hong Kong¡¯s Retail Banking Sector," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(1), pages 56-88, June.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shih-Chieh Chuang & HsiuJu Yen, 2007. "The impact of a product’s country-of-origin on compromise and attraction effects," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 279-291, December.
- Parguel, Béatrice & Delécolle, Thierry & Valette-Florence, Pierre, 2016. "How price display influences consumer luxury perceptions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 341-348.
- Godey, Bruno & Pederzoli, Daniele & Aiello, Gaetano & Donvito, Raffaele & Chan, Priscilla & Oh, Hyunjoo & Singh, Rahul & Skorobogatykh, Irina I. & Tsuchiya, Junji & Weitz, Bart, 2012.
"Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1461-1470.
- Bruno Godey & Daniele Pederzoli & Gaetano Aiello & Raffaele Donvito & Priscilla Chan & Hyunjoo Oh & Rahul Singh & Irina Skorobogatykh & Junji Tsuchiya & Bart Weitz, 2012. "Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products," Post-Print hal-00822005, HAL.
- Story, John W., 2005. "The effects of perceived technological incongruence on perceptions of fit between countries, products, and attributes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1310-1319, October.
- van Ittersum, Koert & Candel, Math J. J. M. & Meulenberg, Matthew T. G., 2003. "The influence of the image of a product's region of origin on product evaluation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 215-226, March.
- Brijs, Kris & Bloemer, Josée & Kasper, Hans, 2011. "Country-image discourse model: Unraveling meaning, structure, and function of country images," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1259-1269.
- repec:spr:hecrev:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jo, Myung-Soo & Nakamoto, Kent & Nelson, James E., 2003. "The shielding effects of brand image against lower quality countries-of-origin in global manufacturing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 637-646, August.
- repec:fan:mcmcmc:v:html10.3280/mc2017-001004 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:11:y:1984:i:2:p:694-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed