Measures of Chronic Conditions and Diseases Associated With Aging in the National Social Life, Health, and Aging Project
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linda Waite & Aniruddha Das, 2010. "Families, social life, and well-being at older ages," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(1), pages 87-109, March.
- Kira S. Birditt & Nicky J. Newton & James A. Cranford & Lindsay H. Ryan, 2016. "Editor's choice Stress and Negative Relationship Quality among Older Couples: Implications for Blood Pressure," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 71(5), pages 775-785.
- Maskileyson, Dina, 2019. "Health trajectories of immigrants in the United States: Does income inequality of country of origin matter?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 230(C), pages 246-255.
- Siddhivinayak Hirve & Johan Oud & Somnath Sambhudas & Sanjay Juvekar & Yulia Blomstedt & Stephen Tollman & Stig Wall & Nawi Ng, 2014. "Unpacking Self-Rated Health and Quality of Life in Older Adults and Elderly in India: A Structural Equation Modelling Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 105-119, May.
- Schafer, Markus H. & Ferraro, Kenneth F., 2011. "Distal and variably proximal causes: Education, obesity, and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(9), pages 1340-1348.
- Das, Aniruddha, 2016. "Psychosocial distress and inflammation: Which way does causality flow?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 1-8.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:geronb:v:64b:y:2009:i:suppl_1:p:i67-i75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/psychsocgerontology .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.