Preferences for biodiversity offset contracts on arable land: a choice experiment study with farmers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Katarzyna Zagórska & Natalia Letki & Piotr Tryjanowski & Adam Wąs, 2019. "Drivers of farmers’ willingness to adopt extensive farming practices in a globally important bird area," Working Papers 2019-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Calvet, Coralie & Le Coent, Philippe & Napoleone, Claude & Quétier, Fabien, 2019.
"Challenges of achieving biodiversity offset outcomes through agri-environmental schemes: Evidence from an empirical study in Southern France,"
Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 113-125.
- Coralie Calvet & Philippe Le Coënt & Claude Napoleone & Fabien Quetier, 2017. "Challenges of achieving biodiversity offset outcomes through agri-environmental schemes: evidence from an empirical study in Southern France »," Working Papers 17-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Coralie Calvet & Philippe Le Coent & Claude Napoleone & Fabien Quétier, 2019. "Challenges of achieving biodiversity offset outcomes through agrienvironmental schemes: Evidence from an empirical study in Southern France," Post-Print hal-02154644, HAL.
- Nthambi, Mary & Wätzold, Frank & Markova-Nenova, Nonka, 2018. "Quantifying benefit losses from poor governance of climate change adaptation projects: A discrete choice experiment with farmers in Kenya," MPRA Paper 94678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ouvrard, Benjamin & Abildtrup, Jens & Bostedt, Göran & Stenger, Anne, 2019.
"Determinants of forest owners attitudes towards wood ash recycling in Sweden - Can the nutrient cycle be closed?,"
Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 1-1.
- Benjamin Ouvrard & Jens Abildtrup & Goran Bostedt & Anne Stenger, 2019. "Determinants of forest owners attitudes towards wood ash recycling in Sweden - Can the nutrient cycle be closed?," Post-Print hal-02315017, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural contract; biodiversity offset; choice experiment; land management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:45:y:2018:i:4:p:553-582.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.