Strategic response to GMOs by GM-free countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Edwards & A. Parikh, 1976. "A Stochastic Policy Simulation of the World Coffee Economy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(2), pages 152-160.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 1983. "Price Volatility of Storable Commodities under Rational Expectations in Spot and Futures Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(2), pages 435-459, June.
- Bray, Margaret M, 1981. "Futures Trading, Rational Expectations, and the Efficient Markets Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 575-596, May.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1983. "The Determination of Spot and Futures Prices with Storable Commodities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1363-1387, September.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1978. "Information, futures prices, and stabilizing speculation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 79-98, February.
- Alan H. Gelb, 1977. "Optimal Control and Stabilization Policy: An Application to the Coffee Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 95-109.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mauro Vigani & Valentina Raimondi & Alessandro Olper, 2010.
"GMO Regulations, International Trade and the Imperialism of Standards,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
25510, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vigani, Mauro & Raimondi, Valentina & Olper, Alessandro, 2010. "GMO Regulations, International Trade and the Imperialism of Standards," 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy 188116, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:34:y:2007:i:3:p:365-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.