Agricultural policy uncertainty and farm level adjustments--the case of direct payments and incentives for farmland investment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heikkinen, T. & Pietola, K., 2009.
"Investment and the dynamic cost of income uncertainty: The case of diminishing expectations in agriculture,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 634-646, January.
- Heikkinen, Tiina & Pietola, Kyosti, 2006. "Investment and the Dynamic Cost of Income Uncertainty: the Case of Diminishing Expectations in Agriculture," Discussion Papers 11868, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- T Heikkinen & K Pietola, 2006. "Rural Investment and the Cost of Income Uncertainty," ERSA conference papers ersa06p51, European Regional Science Association.
- Bhaskar, Arathi & Beghin, John C., 2009.
"How Coupled Are Decoupled Farm Payments? A Review of the Evidence,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Bhaskar, Arathi & Beghin, John C., 2007. "How Coupled Are Decoupled Farm Payments? A Review of the Evidence," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12841, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Elisa Gatto & Guido Signorino, 2014. "Crop-diversity and Cereal Production under the CAP Reform: Evidence from Italy," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 35-50.
- Jerzy Michalek & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2014.
"Capitalization of the Single Payment Scheme into Land Value: Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the European Union,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(2), pages 260-289.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2011. "SPS Capitalization into Land Value : Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU," LICOS Discussion Papers 29311, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2014. "Capitalization of the Single Payment Scheme into Land Value: Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186378, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sergo Gomez i Paloma & Vittorio Galerani & Meri Ragi & Davide Viagi & Dimitar Nikolov, 2008. "Methodological Approach for Evaluation ff Investment Behavior of Farmers in Different Development Scenarios," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 81-96.
- Marian Rizov & Jan Pokrivcak & Pavel Ciaian, 2013.
"CAP Subsidies and Productivity of the EU Farms,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 537-557, September.
- Rizov, Marian & Pokrivcak, Jan & Ciaian, Pavel, 2012. "CAP subsidies and productivity of the EU farms," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 124970, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayova, Jana & Obersteiner, Michael & Gusti, Mykola, 2008. "Investment under market and climate policy uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(8), pages 708-721, August.
- Rizov, Marian & Pokrivcak, Jan & Ciaian, Pavel, 2013. "CAP Subsidies and the Productivity of EU Farms," Factor Markets Working Papers 148, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Weerahewa, Jeevika & Meilke, Karl D. & Vyn, Richard J. & Haq, Zahoor Ul, 2008. "The Determinants of Farmland Values in Canada," Working Papers 43461, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Carpentier, Alain & Gohin, Alexandre & Sckokai, Paolo & Thomas, Alban, 2015.
"Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 131-165, March.
- Alain Carpentier & Alexandre Gohin & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2015. "Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges," Post-Print hal-01209067, HAL.
- Happe, Kathrin & Balmann, Alfons & Kellermann, Konrad & Sahrbacher, Christoph, 2008. "Does structure matter? The impact of switching the agricultural policy regime on farm structures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 431-444, August.
- Tiina Heikkinen, 2005. "Optimal Investment under Uncertainty Regarding Income Subsidies," ERSA conference papers ersa05p656, European Regional Science Association.
- Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo, 2013. "The impact of decoupled payments on farm choices: Conceptual and methodological challenges," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 28-38.
- Voica, Daniel C., 2014. "Are Subsidies Decoupled from Production in the Presence of Incomplete Financial Markets?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169788, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rivera-Ferre, Marta G. & Ortega-Cerda, Miquel, 2011. "Assessment of the Agri-food System for Sustainability: Recognizing Ignorance," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115965, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:32:y:2005:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.