Assessing the Impact of Agricultural Technology Improvements in Developing Countries in the Presence of Policy Distortions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Harry de Gorter, 1998.
"Endogenous Commodity Policies and the Social Benefits from Public Research Expenditures,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 107-115.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & de Gorter, Harry, 1995. "Endogenous Commodity Policies and the Social Benefits from Public Research Expenditures," Working Papers 128002, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Msuya, E. E & Isinika, A. C., 2011. "Addressing food self-sufficiency in Tanzania: a balancing act of policy coordination," MPRA Paper 30886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alston, Julian M. & Chalfant, James A. & Pardey, Philip G., 1993. "Structural Adjustment In Oecd Agriculture: Government Policies And Technical Change," Working Papers 14473, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:22:y:1995:i:1:p:5-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .