Artificial intelligence as structural estimation: Deep Blue, Bonanza, and AlphaGo
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hui Chen & Antoine Didisheim & Simon Scheidegger, 2021. "Deep Structural Estimation:With an Application to Option Pricing," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 21.14, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Minkyu Shin & Jin Kim & Minkyung Kim, 2020. "Measuring Human Adaptation to AI in Decision Making: Application to Evaluate Changes after AlphaGo," Papers 2012.15035, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2021.
- Philip Marx & Elie Tamer & Xun Tang, 2022. "Parallel Trends and Dynamic Choices," Papers 2207.06564, arXiv.org.
- Hui Chen & Antoine Didisheim & Simon Scheidegger, 2021. "Deep Structural Estimation: With an Application to Option Pricing," Papers 2102.09209, arXiv.org.
- Pablo S. Castro & Ajit Desai & Han Du & Rodney Garratt & Francisco Rivadeneyra, 2021. "Estimating Policy Functions in Payments Systems Using Reinforcement Learning," Staff Working Papers 21-7, Bank of Canada.
- Max H. Farrell & Tengyuan Liang & Sanjog Misra, 2020. "Deep Learning for Individual Heterogeneity: An Automatic Inference Framework," Papers 2010.14694, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2021.
More about this item
KeywordsApproximate dynamic programming; artificial intelligence; conditional choice probability; deep neural network; dynamic structural model; inverse reinforcement learning; optimal control; reinforcement learning; simulation estimator;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:emjrnl:v:23:y:2020:i:3:p:s1-s24.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.