Determining Output and Inflation Variability: Are the Phillips Curve and the Monetary Policy Reaction Function Responsible?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narayan Kundan Kishor & Monique Newiak, 2014.
"The Instability In The Monetary Policy Reaction Function And The Estimation Of Monetary Policy Shocks,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 390-402, April.
- Kishor, N. Kundan & Newiak, Monique, 2009. "The Instability in the Monetary Policy Reaction Function and the Estimation of Monetary Policy Shocks," MPRA Paper 17643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciccarone, Giuseppe & Giuli, Francesco & Liberati, Danilo, 2014. "Incomplete interest rate pass-through under credit and labor market frictions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 645-657.
- Christopher Martin & Costas Milas, 2009.
"Uncertainty And Monetary Policy Rules In The United States,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(2), pages 206-215, April.
- Christopher Martin & Costas Milas, 2005. "Uncertainty and Monetary Policy Rules in the United States," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-22, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Christopher Martin & Costas Milas, 2005. "Uncertainty and Monetary Policy Rules in the United States," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2005/10, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:43:y:2005:i:2:p:439-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .