Monitoring and Budget Maximization on the Control of Pollution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arguedas, Carmen & Rousseau, Sandra, 2012.
"Learning about compliance under asymmetric information,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 55-73.
- Carmen Arguedas & Sandra Rousseau, 2008. "Learning about compliance under asymmetric information," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0808, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Arguedas Carmen & Rousseau Sandra, 2008. "Learning about compliance under asymmetric information," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0802, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Arguedas, Carmen & Rousseau, Sandra, 2008. "Learning about compliance under asymmetric information," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Timo Goeschl & Johannes Jarke, 2013. "The warnings puzzle: an upstream explanation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 339-360, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:21:y:1983:i:4:p:565-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .