A Test of the Monte Carlo Hypothesis: Comment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Huston McCulloch, 1977. "The Cumulative Unanticipated Change in Interest Rates: Evidence on the Misintermediation Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 0222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghysels, Eric, 1994. "On the Periodic Structure of the Business Cycle," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 289-298, July.
- Haigang Zhou & Steven Rigdon, 2008. "Duration dependence in US business cycles: An analysis using the modulated power law process," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(1), pages 25-34, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:15:y:1977:i:4:p:613-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .