Menger, Jevons and Walras De-Homogenized
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Happy Birthday, Carl Menger
by Mario Rizzo in Think Markets on 2011-02-24 02:32:39
- Happy Birthday Carl Menger
by Rafe in Catallaxy Files on 2011-02-24 04:01:29
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Agafonow, 2007. "Los límites de la eficiencia económica en una sociedad democrática," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 9(16), pages 89-119, January-J.
- Kavaliou, A., 2020. "On the evaluation of Menger's theoretical evolution, or a story on "four Mengers"," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 44-63.
- Makowski, Louis & Ostroy, Joseph M., 1998. "Arbitrage and the Flattening Effect of Large Numbers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Stavros, Drakopoulos, 2021. "The Relation of Neoclassical Economics to other Disciplines: The case of Physics and Psychology," MPRA Paper 106597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:14:y:1976:i:4:p:511-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.