The Rationale of General Equilibrium Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beach, E. F., 1977. "Une théorie réaliste des prix et de la production," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 53(1), pages 65-81, janvier.
- M. S. Addleson, 1984. "General Equilibrium and 'Competition': On Competition as Strategy," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 52(2), pages 104-113, June.
- D. P. O'Brien, 1992. "Economists and Data," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 253-285, June.
- Miguel A. Duran, 2007. "Mathematical Needs and Economic Interpretations," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:13:y:1975:i:4:p:539-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .