Selecting your Surgeon: the Private--Public Mix in Public Hospitals in Jerusalem; Considerations of Efficiency and Equity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc-Kent, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica, 1998. "Financial liberalization and financial fragility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1917, The World Bank.
- Eswar S Prasad & Qing Wang & Thomas Rumbaugh, 2005. "Putting the Cart Before the Horse? Capital Account Liberalization and Exchange Rate Flexibility in China," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 05/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Guonan Ma & Ben S.C. Fung, 2002. "China's asset management corporations," BIS Working Papers 115, Bank for International Settlements.
- Alicia Garcia Herrero & Daniel Santabarbara Garcia, 2004. "Where Is The Chinese Banking System Going With The Ongoing Reform?," Macroeconomics 0408001, EconWPA.
More about this item
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cesifo:v:52:y:2006:i:3:p:513-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .