The UK and the Eurozone
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitra, Sinchan & Sinclair, Tara M., 2012.
"Output Fluctuations In The G-7: An Unobserved Components Approach,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 396-422, June.
- Sinchan Mitra & Tara M. Sinclair, "undated". "Output Fluctuations in the G-7: An Unobserved Components Approach," MRG Discussion Paper Series 2509, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Tara Sinclair & Sinchan Mitra, 2008. "Output Fluctuations in the G-7: An Unobserved Components Approach," Working Papers 2008-04, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Michael KUEHL, "undated".
"Strong Comovements of Exchange Rates: Theoretical and Empirical Cases when Currencies Become the Same Asset,"
- Kühl, Michael, 2008. "Strong comovements of exchange rates: Theoretical and empirical cases when currencies become the same asset," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 76, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- repec:got:cegedp:76 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cesifo:v:52:y:2006:i:1:p:32-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.